Friday, November 11, 2016

Rabu Rabu Cooking: Tuna and Avocado Salad w/ Sesame Dressing



Tuna and Avocado Salad w/ Sesame Dressing

Ingredients: (Serves 4)
* 320 g of sashimi-grade raw tuna, cut into cubes
* 1 avocado
* 1/4th red pepper
* 1/4th yellow pepper
* 5cm of negi (Japanese Leek)
* 4 TBSP store-bought sesame dressing

Directions:
1. Blanche the cubed tuna in boiling water, then immediately submerge it in ice water to stop the cooking. Dry with paper towels to remove all the water.
2. Cut the avocado in half, remove the seed and peel, and cut into 2 cm cubes.
3. Cut the red and yellow peppers into thin strips. Mince the negi.
4. Put the ingredients from steps 1, 2 and 3 into a bowl and mix in the sesame dressing. Transfer the salad to a serving dish and it's ready to eat. 

I haven't tried this recipe yet either, but I love avocado and tuna and sesame dressing, so I'm definitely going to give this a try. I might add cubed cucumbers as well, because I am obsessed with them and I think they'd go good with these flavors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment